Pet Insurance Enrollment Made Easy!
It is our goal to make enrolling in the AKC Pet Healthcare Plan as straightforward and simple as possible. You can enroll right here, or give us a call at the toll free number listed above. From there, the rest is easy.
- All dogs and cats welcome, purebred, and mixed.
- You choose your licensed veterinarian.
- No veterinarian records required to enroll.
- Monthly or annual payment options.
- Available in all 50 states and D.C.
- Choice of five annual plans.
- No new waiting period for renewing customers.
All pets welcome
The AKC pet health insurance program is available to dogs and cats, registered or unregistered.
You choose your veterinarian
With the AKC Pet Healthcare Plan, you can choose any licensed veterinarian, specialist, or emergency animal hospital in the US. We do not impose a
network on your selection for veterinary care. This way you can select your preferred veterinarian or specialist facilities based on your own
preferences, not ours.
No veterinarian records to enroll
Enrollment is quick and easy. You can do it online or by phone. We don't need your pet's medical records to get your protection started.
Monthly or annual payment options
You can spread your payments over the year with our monthly payment plan or pay one annual payment. We accept check, money order, ACH, or credit card. To make sure your pet continues to be protected at renewal, we continue your choice of payment plan unless you change it.
Available in all 50 states and D.C.
You can be sure that, wherever you live in the US, we can provide you with excellent pet health insurance protection.
Choice of five annual plans with superior coverage of up to $13,000 per policy limit
We offer a range of five plans to help meet your needs.
- Our Wellness Plans include rich wellness benefits for your pet's preventive care as well as top coverage for accidents and illnesses – even a spay/neuter option.
- Our Essential Plans offer great value and cover both accidents & illnesses.
- For a great low cost option (or for pets age 9 or more at enrollment), select our Accident Plus plan for protection against many types of accidents like bites, burns, wounds, head trauma and car accidents.
No new waiting period for renewing customers
When you renew your AKC Pet Healthcare Plan, there is no additional waiting period for illness coverage. Some of our competitors require a new waiting period.